Only Columbus - Free Classifieds for Columbus, Ohio
(member login)
Enter what you are searching for on Only Columbus

reply to:
posted: 07-8-15 3:05 PM GMT
I am trying to reach out to parents and family members who may not know where to turn when needing a Parental Rights Advocate. I work with fathers and mothers striving to accomplish a more successful parent-child relationship after a separation or divorce.
There are online resources and free material that others have used for a better understanding of how to parent peacefully. There are also parental rights attorneys that can work with you with civil, criminal, juvenile, CPS, or other court matters. The attorneys that we work with agree to lower hourly rates, affordable down payments and offer monthly arrangements for most of all of our clients. Limited representation is also available for our clients that wish to represent themselves.
I apologize if my schedule restricts me from answering questions in this thread or requests for me to contact you at your number. If you have any questions or to need to discuss your family court matter, please call 614-288-1027(If No Answer Please Leave Your Name and Number and I will get back with you as soon as possibly)

Please flag(?) this posting if: [ miscategorized | spam | recommend | illegal | overposted ]