As our manager, you would be responsible for providing outstanding leadership to your team. You should be passionate about the industry, inspiring others, coaching, counseling, creating a profitable environment, and delivering an exceptional customer experience. Our employees must maintain high standards of restaurant cleanliness, sanitation, food quality, and facility management.
- 1+ years of restaurant management experience in a fast casual environment.
- Training, coaching, and development of employees.
- Ensure the safety of our guests and employees through training and execution of food safety and restaurant safety standards and guidelines. Serve-Safe Certification Required
- Leading guest components including excellent food quality, guest service, employee friendliness, and restaurant cleanliness through your team.
- Assist in leading financial areas including sales growth, cost management, and profit growth.
- Consistently produce quality products.
- Able to lift 50 pounds regularly and stand for long periods of time.Unloading truck
- Must have reliable transportation.
Additional expectations of our Assistant Restaurant Managers are:
- Excellent leaders with great people skills,
- Ability to step into any position in any store.
- Proactive - Sees life as choices and chooses to make a positive impact.
- People Oriented - enjoys working with our guests and employees, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Growth Oriented - knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share learning with others.
- Results Oriented - focuses on getting results without compromising guest, people, and financial areas.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be willing to "go the extra mile."
Please be advised -- we are located on a college campus and because of that we will require evening and late night hours. Please apply if you are comfortable working these types of hours.
We look forward to hearing from you!
please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org