• Performs PM (Preventative Maintenance) according to specified GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and controls downtime.
• Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by troubleshooting malfunctions on conveyor systems and production machines by following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, and manufacturer's instructions.
• Documents work performed in an accurate, thorough and timely manner.
• Installs, replaces or changes machine parts and attachments in coordination with production schedules.
• Assures sanitary conditions of the equipment following the SSOP (Standard Sanitation Operating Procedures).
• Operates forklifts, dollies, and other basic loading and unloading equipment as required.
• Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Experience troubleshooting electrical and pneumatic equipment is mandatory.
• Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check.
• Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
• Must wear steel toe shoes, company provided safety glasses, and company provided yellow safety vest.
Hours, Pay, and Benefits:
Hours: 3:30 PM – 2:30 AM, Monday – Thursday. Overtime as required.
Pay Range: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour.
Benefits: medical, dental, Rx, vision, life, short-term disability, long-term disability, and accidental death & dismemberment, and 401k.
Vacation: accrual of two weeks after the first year.