CLASS A TRUCK DRIVER / FLATBED DRIVER (TRANSPORTATION & TRUCKING)
Gypsum Express Ltd
What will you be doing?
In this role you will haul flatbed freight primarily throughout the Midwest and East Coast. Our Flatbed drivers normally are home by the weekend unless you are looking to stay out longer. Our per mile pay is one of the best in the industry.
Benefits of joining our flatbed team as a CDL-A regional Truck Driver include:
• Reliable Home Time.
• Assigned equipment; no slip seating.
• 98% No Touch Freight.
• Paid Orientation & Training on flatbed hauling.
• Paid all miles, P.C. Miler practical.
• Opportunity to make additional $.07 cents a mile annual bonus pay.
o Performance Bonus
o Compliance Bonus
o Fuel Bonus
o Safety Bonus
• Tarp pay and other accessorial pay.
• Paid vacation.
• 401K with company match.
• Average 2000 to 2500 miles per week.
• Driver Referral Bonus up to $1,400.00.
• Direct Deposit.
• $20,000 Company paid life insurance.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
• Prescription Plan and Doctor visits - Under 19 years old-Free
Gypsum Express Ltd., a growing, nationally ranked, premier flatbed carrier with 13 locations east of the Mississippi, looking for Experienced CDL-A Truck Drivers and Recent Entry Level Graduates of a CDL-A Training Program to join our flatbed fleet as a member of a team that strives to be the best, Gypsum Express is known for its integrity, highly trained drivers, Maintained late model equipment. Superior safety record and dedication to quality and customer service.
Contact a Recruiter at 866-317-6556 or apply online at www.gypsumexpress.com
Minimum Hiring Standards
• 21 or older
• Hold a current CDL “A" license
• Good PSP score (50 points or less)
• No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years
• No more than 1 preventable accident in the last 3 years
• No DUI/DWI/Drug convictions in the last 5 years
• Savannah and NY State holders must have a metal coil endorsement - Flatbed only
• Training programs available for Recent CDL “A” Graduates